Biotal AR 3000 PE
Advanced acid replacement technology for manual and cleaning in place (CIP) descaling of a variety of on-board equipment such as plate heat exchangers, evaporators, etc.
The product incorporates degreasing surfactants to improve scale removal and means there is no need for a separate degreaser treatment if oils and grease are present.
The product is not corrosive to skin, unlike hydrochloric acid based descalants and is not harmful to the environment, unlike sulphamic acid.
The product is more effective than organic acids (citric, malic) and many mineral acids such as phosphoric acid and it contains a useful colour indicator so the operator knows when the descaling activity is optimal.
- Wide range of applications including CIP and manual cleaning of process equipment which become scaled during use, such as plate heat exchangers, evaporators, coolers and fresh water generators
- Contains a powerful degreasing capability within the formulation and can therefore be used in the presence of oil and grease contamination, when other products require a separate degreasing step before de-scaling, therefore saving time and the number of chemicals on board
- Concentrate product is classified only as a skin irritant and does not require corrosive labelling making the product safer and easier to use
- Not classified as harmful to environment
- It is 100% biodegradable and provides an eco-benign offering within this sector
Why Biotal Marine?
- We have 20 years experience in the design and formulation of high-quality, scientifically validated and verified, marine products
- We ferment our own highly-effective, application-specific strains of bacillus for use in our own products
- Our use and understanding of our proprietary, eco-benign® chemistry means we have products that can comply with the highest environmental standards such as HOCNF registrations for offshore use
- The unique combination of our deep understanding of the marine industry, our extensive biological product expertise and our knowledge in the use and practical applications of eco-benign chemistry ensures that Biotal Marine Series is the most effective and environmentally-responsible range of marine products available today