Biotal GW 3000
A liquid treatment containing application-specific biological cultures capable of degrading a wide range of organic waste, combined with natural sulphide control to help prevent malodours and corrosion of storage tanks, tank linings, pipe-work and other metal surfaces.
Biotal GW 3000 is custom designed to prevent odours and build-up of solids in grey water storage systems.
Biotal GW 3000 contains proprietary, application-specific bacterial strains chosen specifically for their ability to degrade fats, oil and grease and other organic waste. These particular strains have been selected to work at the low temperatures that may be found in double-bottom storage tanks and they can utilise the natural oxygen donor within the product to rapidly degrade grease and other solids.
The natural oxygen donor also inhibits sulphate-reducing bacteria for active control of hydrogen sulphide.
The removal of fatty deposits and solids prevents formation of low pH regions due to the action of anaerobic bacteria.
Biotal GW 3000 is suitable for manual or automated dosing.
- Prevents build up of deposits that can become anaerobic and lower pH
- Maintains the integrity of grey water storage tanks
- Removes need for hazardous manual tank cleaning
- Prevents hydrogen sulphide production
- Easy and convenient to use compared to powdered biological products
- Provides continuous prevention of both solids build up and odours, rather than periodic cure
- Long product shelf life
Why Biotal Marine?
- We have 20 years experience in the design and formulation of high-quality, scientifically validated and verified, marine products
- We ferment our own highly-effective, application-specific strains of bacillus for use in our own products
- Our use and understanding of our proprietary, eco-benign® chemistry means we have products that can comply with the highest environmental standards such as HOCNF registrations for offshore use
- The unique combination of our deep understanding of the marine industry, our extensive biological product expertise and our knowledge in the use and practical applications of eco-benig chemistry ensures that Biotal Marine Series is the most effective and environmentally-responsible range of marine products available today