Biotal DC 3000
Biotal DC 3000 is custom-designed for cleaning-in-place (CIP) of marine separators and is not acidic so will not etch or damage high precision centrifuge parts; it contains no solvents or VOCs.
The product is non-foaming, low odour and demonstrates high cleaning-efficiency at all temperatures. It has also been extensively tested to verify minimum possible corrosion on aluminium, brass, etc.
Biotal DC 3000 is highly concentrated with 1:20 dilution as standard compared to 1:5 for most competitor products and the bilge friendly formulation means CIP liquor will not have a negative effect on the oily water separator (OWS)
The highly biodegradable formula is endorsed by a major marine separator manufacturer.
Biotal DC 3000 is not classified as hazardous for transport.
- High soil removal keeps separators at peak efficiency and protects a major asset, the engine
- Will clean at low temperatures so cleaning times shorter than if pre-heating required
- Reduces risk of costly on shore oily waste disposal
- Low temperature cleaning capability and non-acidic nature make manual cleaning quicker and safer
- Will not harm any of the parts within the centrifuge so separator performance remains optimal
- Concentrated formula means less product needs to be stored
- Easy and pleasant to use
Why Biotal Marine?
- We have 20 years experience in the design and formulation of high-quality, scientifically validated and verified, marine products
- We ferment our own highly-effective, application-specific strains of Bacillus for use in our own products
- Our use and understanding of our proprietary, eco-benign® chemistry means we have products that can comply with the highest environmental standards such as HOCNF registrations for offshore use
- The unique combination of our deep understanding of the marine industry, our extensive biological product expertise and our knowledge in the use and practical applications of eco-benign chemistry ensures that Biotal Marine Series is the most effective and environmentally-responsible range of marine products available today