Biotal Ecoclean 3000
Biotal Ecoclean 3000 is an aqueous, water dilutable, non-solvent formula which is highly effective against a wide range of hydrocarbon soils but also quick-breaking in the bilge or oily waste tank.
All components of Biotal Ecoclean 3000 are highly bio-degradable and the product does not contain VOCs, solvents or phosphates.
Biotal Ecoclean 3000 contains bacterial strains which have been specifically selected for their ability to biodegrade the surfactants that stabilise oil in water emulsions, and also hydrocarbons.
- Removes oils, grease and other hydrocarbon soiling from surfaces
- 'Clean and break' technology means product is highly bilge friendly
- Economical benefit by helping OWS to function well, thereby reducing volume of oily waste requiring disposal
- Does not interfere with operation of oily water monitors
Why Biotal Marine?
- We have 20 years experience in the design and formulation of high-quality, scientifically validated and verified, marine products
- We ferment our own highly-effective, application-specific strains of bacillus for use in our own products
- Our use and understanding of our proprietary, eco-benign® chemistry means we have products that can comply with the highest environmental standards such as HOCNF registrations for offshore use
- The unique combination of our deep understanding of the marine industry, our extensive biological product expertise and our knowledge in the use and practical applications of eco-benign chemistry ensures that Biotal Marine Series is the most effective and environmentally-responsible range of marine products available today